Friday, August 7, 2009

Lazy pizza night


Hi everyone!

I'm finishing up watching The Juror with Mike and then I'm head to bed... tomorrow is a cut-back week so it's only a 10 miler, but it's supposed to get to almost 100 degrees tomorrow and I know the heat will make it a much harder run. So, I want to be fully rested!

Check back tomorrow for:
- My fabulous arugula pesto recipe from tonight's pesto pizza!!
- Hopefully my new blog will be up and running!?!??!
- News of a great giveaway!
Gratitude Journal:
1. Lovely yoga class... I definitely need to start going once a week at least
2. Julie & Julia was spectacular!!! I truly am sad that I won't be able to see it again until it's out on video, it was that good!
3. Love the lazy pizza and movie night with Mike

Goodnight! :-)

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Julie and Julia and read the book! Good luck on your run tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O man! 100 degrees?? Good luck with the run!! I'm looking forward to this arugula pesto recipe...I have a huge soft spot for arugula anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! That picture is hilarious! Have an amazing run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see julie and julia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want to watch that movie! :D
    Can't wait for new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yoga and running two of my faves! I'm also training for the Chicago marathon and love all the benefits of yoga after all the long miles. Good luck to you & happy running! =)

    ReplyDelete