Saturday, June 27, 2009

Great day for a white wedding

Whoah, what a night!! I'm just now getting home from the wedding of one of my neighbors from back home in Indiana. Congrats to Katie and Matt!! Katie was a couple years younger than me but went to the same elementary, middle, and high schools as me, and our parents have been good friends for years. It was an outdoor wedding and was absolutely beautiful!

It was a fun, crazy night (she married an Irish man which I'm finding out is similar to me marrying a Greek man in terms of their affection for booze, haha) - and I'm just about to get to bed. My camera died today so I'm going to charge it, and I will also be at my grandparents' house over the next few days so I am not sure that I will be able to upload pix if their wireless internet is not up to par, but I'll "hit it with my best shot" - ok, someone needs to go to bed and stop singing classic karaoke songs from the 80s! ;) Good night everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I am a serious 80's music fanatic. Almost every morning I wake up with "Dont you want me baby" in my head lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. weddings always seem like so much fun!! glad to hear you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww glad you had fun! I haven't been to a wedding in such a long time. Loling about your 80s songs :-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete