Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I posted this last night and now it's gone so I'm trying again.... hmmmm

Thanks so much to everyone who is reading my blog! I'm still very new at this and have a lot to learn, but I am having fun with it and appreciate you all for your support!

I also wanted to update you that I am in the process of having Ceasefire Chicago help me to get my fundraising link up and running. Although this blog is a great outlet for me to chat about all of my favorite things, my main priority for starting this was to raise money for an outstanding organization that is working to eradicate gun violence in Chicago. Hopefully the link will be up and running soon! :)

In the meantime, does anyone have any questions about Ceasefire Chicago, or why I am so passionate about this issue? I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!





3 comments:

  1. Who are the members of Ceasefire? Did their message seem to have an impact on the students at your school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I really like your blog's message. Ceasefire sounds like a great program...especially after all the CPS killings this past school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete