Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lots of snacking


Hello everyone!

Sorry for the double postings yesterday. This blogging business is going to teach me to have more patience! :) This morning I snacked on some blueberries before leaving for the gym. At the time I wasn't hungry enough for a Green Monster, but once I was in the car headed to work out my stomach started to rumble and I realize that maybe I should have eaten something a bit more substantial!

I made sure to leave with enough time so that I could do a bit of cardio at the gym before the hour-long sculpting class. However, I got to the gym, parked, and realized I had left my purse at home. UGH!! This was an annoyance because I needed my wallet to get a couple last minute items at the store on the way home from the gym, and I knew it was going to be a very busy day with few minutes to spare, so I forwent the idea of the extra cardio, ran home, grabbed the purse and headed back to the gym. Fortunately I got there right on time for the beginning of class.

This was my first time attending the morning sculpting class, and it was really good! It was a lot of plyometrics and weight sculpting with a bit of cardio thrown in, too. Lots of ab work, too, which I liked!

After the class (I skipped out on stretching at the end to save time - bad Val, I know) - I picked up a couple things at the store that I needed for dinner tonight.

Right now it's 2pm and I've had an ENORMOUS amount of food since my blueberry breakfast, but nothing worth taking pictures of. Basically I snacked my entire way through making the food for dinner, so you will get caught up, picture-wise, once I post those later tonight! Get excited! ;)



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment