Friday, July 17, 2009

Irritation

Today I attended a fabulous social work seminar by one of the best in the biz, Jeff Levy. I learned a bunch of new therapuetic techniques, and we talked a lot about feelings.

I had a lovely day, learned a lot at the training, had a good workout, and had a great evening with Mike, my sister, and her friend. I ate. I drank. I laughed.

However, despite the glorious day, I cannot help but to have a new feeling at the moment: IRRITATION. I just paid a ton of money this week to get my camera fixed when it's flash broke. Fine. It worked, so I was happy. This morning I successfully uploaded pix to my computer. Fine.

Fast forward to now: I have spent the last 2 hours trying to get my camera to connect to my computer and it will NOT. I am at my wits end... I do not want to pay to get ANY part fixed or repaired, but even if I did, I do not even know which part to fix - the camera, the USB cord, or the computer... or all of the above?

So, I am super sad because I love my blog, I love the blogging community and the friends I've made, and I hate to have this happen because I know that noone wants to read a blog without pictures!!! :(

If anyone has any suggestions for me (I have a Nikon Coolpix) I'd love to hear them.....

And either way, please keep checkin back and hope that I will get this worked out soon :)

Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone will still read your blog while you are waiting for the camera! Its interesting and fun.
    I love that you are a social worker. I always thought about it, but wondered if I would be able to handle it emotionally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so sorry to hear that your camera is still having problems! that sucks :\

    ReplyDelete