Thursday, July 30, 2009

My shortest post ever (I'm serious this time!)

Ok, on your mark, get set, go!
*
Seawood and cucumber salad at Triad, a fabulous sushi joint if you are ever in Chicago's South Loop........ although I wasn't super impressed with the salad unfortunately. But it looks pretty!


2 Avocado rolls, 1 order cucumber and sesame maki rolls, a 3 serving of avocado rolls ordered later... yum but again, I kinda liked my sushi I made from scratch last week better ;) - thanks to Gena's amazing recipe!
I have a stomacheache or cramps or heartburn or something now - I can't decide where the pain is because it keeps moving lol so I'm off to read a couple blogs and go to bed before getting up at 5am tomorrow to garage sale it up tomorrow!
**********************************************
Gratitude Journal
1. I pounded out my 6 miler this morning despite the super high humidity
2. Cleaned and did laundry (hey, noone ever said this list had to be exciting!)
3. Hung out with neighbor friends in the building, enjoyed a bottle of Oliver Winery's finest, their company and their cute baby
4. I had been craving sushi for forever and it was great to get it tonight! And also to see Caity, whom is finally back in the U.S. from being in Uganda for two years!
5. Even though it's because of an upset stomach, I feel grateful that I have the opportunity to go to bed early and I plan to relish this opportunity!
Goodnight - it's Friday tomorrow!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love sushi nad I like your idea of a gratitude journal! Very rewarding to see what you've done in a day and how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried sushi once a long time ago and didn't like it but seeing as my tastes have changed, I'll have to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have fun garage selling!! Sorry you have a tummy ache, hopefully it will feel better in the morning :) Yay for it being Friday!!

    ReplyDelete