Sunday, July 26, 2009

Forgetfulness

Ahhhh, I was so psyched about my idea to post my Gratitute Journal online (which I've been doing on paper for a while now), yet I have forgotten the past two nights.

For my own sake I want to get in the habit so I stop forgetting, so I'll do a quick recap ;)

Saturday:
1. I had a miraculously easy, enjoyable, and satisfying 12 miler! LOVE that
2. I got to see my cousin and her husband that I haven't seen in months
3. The blogger meet- up with Kath and Jenn was lots of fun! I loved meeting the two of them, and I also owe them a big thanks since the meet-up gave me the opportunity to also get connected with other great Chicagoans that I hope to stay in touch with!

Sunday:
1. I stuck it out in spinning class even though it was a toughie
2. I stumbled upon a great simple soup recipe (tomato corn chowdah, mmm)
3. Had a nice day lounging around the condo and balcony being lazy - it was a gorgeous day in Chicago!
4. Got to spend time with cousins that I see even less than the ones from yesterday (plus my sister who I see more often) - thanks for coming to town Gary, Katherine and Matthew!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you had a lovely weekend! So cool that you got to have such a fabulous blogger meet-up!
    Good eats, good company, good activities! What else can a girl want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a wonderful habit to get into! I also plan on making lists like these, creates a smile for a rainy day :) glad you had such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!This is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list!! And good for you on the 12 miles! I can't wait to get back to that!

    ReplyDelete